Top Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CanadianBoiii

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems the consensus among many test takers is that DAT Destroyer and DAT Bootcamp and two best study aids.

If you could choose a third, which one would you choose and why?
 
Chad’s Coursesaver - the lectures are great and targeted towards the DAT specifically. It also has practice questions with explanations after every section for practice.

Other than that - free ones are everywhere
YouTube is great
Crashcourse for when you need some relaxing review while you eat
Khan academy/The Organic Chemistry Tutor when you need extra practice and explanation


Cliffs - free bio book
Feralis notes

I guess what I’m saying is that if you have the time, don’t limit yourself!
 
Kaplan..... >___< It was the first thing I bought, before I knew about SDN/BC/Destroyer. For Bio at least, it really helped me refresh & review things, and gave me a foundation that I definitely added to with BC/Destroyer, but I don't think it's a bad place to start if you haven't taken classes for a while.

* I'm not talking about the crazy expensive course, talking about the $40-$50 book (this one). I personally didn't use it for the other 5 sections, but they're included as well-- I'd think they'd also be good review!