Top Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanadianBoiii

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems the consensus among many test takers is that DAT Destroyer and DAT Bootcamp and two best study aids.

If you could choose a third, which one would you choose and why?

Members don't see this ad.

Chad’s Coursesaver - the lectures are great and targeted towards the DAT specifically. It also has practice questions with explanations after every section for practice.

Other than that - free ones are everywhere
YouTube is great
Crashcourse for when you need some relaxing review while you eat
Khan academy/The Organic Chemistry Tutor when you need extra practice and explanation

Cliffs - free bio book
Feralis notes

I guess what I’m saying is that if you have the time, don’t limit yourself!

Cliffs Bio and DAT Mastery App. Those are the only resources I used in addition to DAT Bootcamp and Destroyer.

Kaplan..... >___< It was the first thing I bought, before I knew about SDN/BC/Destroyer. For Bio at least, it really helped me refresh & review things, and gave me a foundation that I definitely added to with BC/Destroyer, but I don't think it's a bad place to start if you haven't taken classes for a while.

* I'm not talking about the crazy expensive course, talking about the $40-$50 book (this one). I personally didn't use it for the other 5 sections, but they're included as well-- I'd think they'd also be good review!

Reactions: 1 user