top score/ achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OU11BB

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
approximately how many weeks/months out should i start working with top score and achiever before my DAT. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

approximately how many weeks/months out should i start working with top score and achiever before my DAT. thanks

Everyone is different, just use your best judgement.
If the test is 3 months later. Maybe Practice for 3-4 weeks on Achiever & Topscore and review your errors before the Actual Exam. Most ppl do 70% study and 30% practice and it works for them. Some do half practice & half study...hybrid is best. Practice re-enforces your learning and let you gauge your weak areas and have enough time to review them.

I don't know about achiever(heard bad things about it), but top score expires in 6 months. I personally love top score and I think sooner is always better. I didn't just take top score to take the test and see my score, but I took it as a learning experience.

Start taking the practice tests after you are done reading the content. Use the practice tests to see which subject matter you are getting questions wrong in and brush up on those. 3-4 days before your actual test day, practice doing the entire exam at 8am or whenever your DAT is scheduled, even if they are old already done practice tests. So by the test day you will have practiced sitting at one spot answering questions for 4+ hours.