Top Score Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryan85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought the Top Score CD a month ago and I tried using it today for my test this week, but I can't find the License Key. Does any one know where they put it when you buy it from them?

They sent the CD to me in the mail so I didn't download it. I've looked on the CD and the cover which it comes in but it's no where to be found.

Please help, I need to start it today so i can be done by tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you throw out the wrap where the paper your address written is attached?
License key is there.
Detach your address and unfold it. You can see it.

i don't remember it coming with anything except for the CD in the white and green sleeve. that was the only thing in the cardboard box. will it work if i can use some one else's key. i am taking the test on tuesday and i didn't think i would have problems with this crappy program.

The outermost covering has your home address. That's why the CD was sent to your house. Detach the home address paper. When you unfold your address paper, it becomes letter size paper.
If you already throw out the outermost covering, email them.
They are going to reply to you asap. My friend did the same thing. ^^

Members don't see this ad :)
i just did. they aren't open on weekends. so the earliest i can get it is tomorrow. this really sucks. i am taking the real DAT on tuesday. that means i have to take all three in one day.

i wouldn't take all three tests in one day because that may really put some stress on you and you want to be very relaxed before taking the actual exam..in fact you shouldn't even study the day before