Top Score test 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Isradoc1983

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I just did my last TS test 3 for the sciences and got bio-18 GC19 and OC-20 I was getting around 20 and sometimes 22 in the previous tests, but found this test to be very hard for bio and GC. For people who already taken the DATs how representative this test of the real dat? I don't think the dat asks such deailed questions about phylums/ classes but I might be wrong... my test is on mon. So, I am not 2 happy with these scores ( especially cause I had some lucky guesses).

Members don't see this ad.

I thought TS was pretty representative of the real thing. The DAT is not going to ask really specific questions, the bio section wants to see if u have a good understanding of concepts. The questions will be general for the most part but do expect a few specific ones, but nothing specific in the nature of TS. Like that worm question and there was another stupid question on TS about taxonomy. My scores on TS3 were lower than my 1st 2 tests except for orgo. Also where u distracted when u took ur TS? I took mine on sunday and all i kept thinking about was football lol

i think you will do great judging from your posts..i have only taken part of the first topscore and have gotten bio:18 gchem:25 orgo:18 pat:23
goodluck!!

hi thanks for the replies. I don't know I think I am just tired cause I did a crack dat pat test and got a 18, I don't think I got so low since my first 2 exams. I usually score 19-20 maybe i overstudied. I think some of the questions were too detailed and I should focus on more major stuff... ooh well I guess I'll have to wait till mon and see whether my studying pays off.... now I am going back to finish my RC and math...

Members don't see this ad :)
picture2tz4.png

I think TS3 score was pretty close... but it was also closest in time to my DAT (though they were all just a day or 2 apart)

interesting my TS 1 and 2 were high, and i didn't do that well on TS3 but I am hoping that cause I was tired...
well as I said we'll see in 2 days