Top Score vs Real DAT - Done 8/12

Started by ace6248
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ace6248

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought id give everyone my comparison between topscore and the real dat. I have studied for the past 10 weeks, starting 6 hrs a day then to 10 hrs a day, took all 5 achiever tests, 3 topscore tests, and 2009 ada test.

Real dat: PA/QR/RC/B/GC/OC/TS/AA
22/18/19/21/20/23/21/20

On topscore I consistently scored average 18-20 on the sciences, average 19 QR, 22 RC, and 23 PA. Sciences will go up!! Definitely easier and more straightforward than the practice tests. I found by taking all these tests, I was not as nervous for the real thing. RC/QR and PA will all go down I think an average of 2pts. Also, I straight memorized the entire Kaplan book, very helpful in combination to reviewing old class notes to supplement areas lacking.

Took the 2009 practice test 4 days before the real thing:

21/18/19/18/18/19/18/?

found it was similar but harder in the sciences, thank god.

DAT achiever was extremely harsh to me, average 15-17s and was straight demoralizing. It was a very good study tool but doesn't compare to the real thing.

Goodluck everyone