Top Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noshnosh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know what is the difference between downloading top score online or send them extra $5 to send the CD.Do I need the CD or it's just one time download anyways!!!???
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Do you guys know what is the difference between downloading top score online or send them extra $5 to send the CD.Do I need the CD or it's just one time download anyways!!!???
Thanks

It's pretty much the same thing. You pay them to burn the CD and mail it to you. Download it if you can to save money.

It's pretty much the same thing. You pay them to burn the CD and mail it to you. Download it if you can to save money.

Do you recommend topscore or should I go with achiever?
I've got Destroyer already!
Thanks.

I thought TopScore was pretty representative of the real thing when I took it. I'd recommend using it, although I hear achiever is great too. Why don't you get both? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Get both. It is worth the investment. If you have time do Achiever first and make sure you understand the heck out of it and then do Top-score (which is easier and represents the DAT much better).

Also, make sure that you understand Destroyer. You might want to use destroyer in conjunction with wikipedia to fill in the holes.