Topscore 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jsaxon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took my first ever practice test..

AA 19
TS 19
G Chem 17~ 3 really stupid mistakes
O Chem 18~ a couple of stupid mistakes here as well
BIO 22
PAT 21
QR 18
RC 20

I dont know what to think of these scores. My test is in 1.5 weeks and im aiming for at least a 21. Anybody else think that there are mistakes in the PAT answer key, a couple in cube counting and a couple in pattern folding. Let me know what you guys think. Im kinda bummed, but being my first practice test i noticed that pacing yourself out is really important!

Members don't see this ad.

Just took my first ever practice test..

AA 19
TS 19
G Chem 17~ 3 really stupid mistakes
O Chem 18~ a couple of stupid mistakes here as well
BIO 22
PAT 21
QR 18
RC 20

I dont know what to think of these scores. My test is in 1.5 weeks and im aiming for at least a 21. Anybody else think that there are mistakes in the PAT answer key, a couple in cube counting and a couple in pattern folding. Let me know what you guys think. Im kinda bummed, but being my first practice test i noticed that pacing yourself out is really important!

Not bad shape - if I were you, gotta take a couple more before the real test. Go over everything you got wrong in gc,oc, bio etc and make sure you know the concepts cold. Take a test every other day or so - review - and you can get a more consistent view of how you will do/ will improve your scores!

Taking just one test won't give you as much of a feel as to how you will do b/c its all about how many questions you can go through (the more the better) b/c each test is different! You can do it! your scores here are good - just make this next week and a half count

Not in bad shape at all.

Great score in BIO.

You may as well been in 20s for GC and OC for the silly mistakes you made. Had it not for those, your AA and TS would have been great. Just make sure you to review the questions you got wrong. People usually score +2 on the real deal than Topscore, so I think you're on the right track for ~21ish.

bio wasnt that difficult, ive been doing dat q vault and out of the 8 ive taken so far my avg is 22. I was more worried about bio than anything else, but after this test im worried about chem.