TopScore #3 Chemistry

Started by sinned
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sinned

slaving in dental school
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what is the value of the rate constant for a reaction that has a half-life of 1.5 hours?

Ans: 4.6 x 10^-1 (hr.^-1)

anybody know?

anyways I have my test this friday 😱 and I just took topscore exam 3 just the natural sciences and got,
Bio: 18
Chem: 17
Orgo: 23

On previous tests, I scored the following,
PAT avg: 21-23
RC avg: 21
QR avg: 18

I am getting antsy and hope everything goes alright... 😕
 
hey coodoo thanks for the fast response, but am i really suppose to do ln2 without a calculator?

Is there a way of solving ln2 without using a calculator?
 
sinned said:
hey coodoo thanks for the fast response, but am i really suppose to do ln2 without a calculator?

Is there a way of solving ln2 without using a calculator?
remember than ln2 = .69

thats it