Topscore and Dat achiever needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpoppapump

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just like the thread says i'm trying to prepare myself for the dat exam for around next summer and i wanna slowly get myself into learning the dat materials.


Is dollars for 25 dollars each for topscore and achieve a suitable price.
if not pm me with price options.
 
Hi,

I have a brand new dat topscore. I bought it about 1 yr. ago but never opened it or used it. I'm sure though the company can give you an extension on it.

I'll include the order# and license key for you of course. You can have it for $40 o.b.o. with priority shipping. Let me know! 🙂

topgun129