markdo3549

VCOM 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone have suggestions where I can purchase a topscore CD. I have tried at Amazon, but it will not come in until Jan. I need the CD ASAP. If anyone is interested in selling, please post and let me know. I hope this is ok to post on here, but I have not other options. Mark

optometry06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2005
Status
can you wait unit monday, i will be taking the test then, and if i don't need to take it again, i will sell?

prettygreeneyes

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Guarded by Ninjas
Status
Optometry Student
markdo3549 said:
Does anyone have suggestions where I can purchase a topscore CD. I have tried at Amazon, but it will not come in until Jan. I need the CD ASAP. If anyone is interested in selling, please post and let me know. I hope this is ok to post on here, but I have not other options. Mark
www.scholarware.com

That is the company that makes TopScore. Good luck!

About the Ads

gioiarioia

SCO Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2005
Tennessee
Status
Optometry Student
I have a CD I can send you... It has expired since I last used it (I assume, anyway) so you might have to have them to provide you with a new activation code.

markdo3549

VCOM 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
gioiarioia said:
I have a CD I can send you... It has expired since I last used it (I assume, anyway) so you might have to have them to provide you with a new activation code.
Thank you all for your help! I have found a seller and I should receive it by Wednesday. Again, I appreciate your promptness in helping me!

A future O.D.,

Mark

About the Ads