1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Topscore compared to real DAT

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by CrackDAT1, Aug 7, 2011.

1. CrackDAT1

Pre-Dental
    Hey how's it going, my test is in about a week and just got topscore, and was wondering about your guys' experience with topscore and the real DAT. was it easier, harder? did you get a higher or lower score on the real DAT? here are my scores so far:

Bio: 17
    Chem: 17
    Ochem: 17
    PAT: 21
    QR: 19
    RC: 21

Thanks

2. Golfguy

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    My score was almost a mirror image of my last Topscore exam (2 days before my DAT). Same AA, TS. But it appears that most people score better on the real thing. It still irks me that I didn't. Good luck!

3. carolinagrl346

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I took the TopScore tests twice, my actual DAT score was 2-3 pts higher (TS, AA, PAT) than my first time taking the tests and only +/- 1 point different from my second time around.

4. vicsin

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    All I know is, hardly anyone scores worse than their Topscore scores...same or better. The difficulty is similar to Topscore on the real exam. But, of course it is up to you to learn from your mistakes after taking the tests to increase scores.