Topscore for PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharmacyguy4

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I was wondering if any of you have taken the sample exams on the topscore cd? I've tried some of the exams and some questions are either too specific or I have never heard of the topic. I've taken the PCAT before and I know the questions are not that detailed, especially in the bio/ chem (including orgo) sections. So if any of you have taked the topscore exams, can u reply. thanks.
 
Yeah, I used the top score cd. I found it to be difficult. I was scoring in the seventies range on the cd and I got 96 composite on the PCAT.