Topscore or Achiever?

Started by busdent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

busdent

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far some of the resources I am using are the Kaplan Book from 2002, 2004, and 2007-2008 editions, all the pdfs. posted here, schaum's biology, and Barron's DAT

all in all I have about 8-9 practice tests

Since everybody seems to be taking the Achiever test and Topscore tests..I am wondering which one I should buy.

Any suggestions?

I am taking my DAT first week of september so I don't think I will have time to take all the practice tests I have and take Achiever and Topscore...so which one do you prefer???

Thanks guys..
 
busdent said:
So far some of the resources I am using are the Kaplan Book from 2002, 2004, and 2007-2008 editions, all the pdfs. posted here, schaum's biology, and Barron's DAT

all in all I have about 8-9 practice tests

Since everybody seems to be taking the Achiever test and Topscore tests..I am wondering which one I should buy.

Any suggestions?

I am taking my DAT first week of september so I don't think I will have time to take all the practice tests I have and take Achiever and Topscore...so which one do you prefer???

Thanks guys..

buy whatever. buy both. neither's realistic.
 
I would recommend both. I have both and think they are great. I hear Acheiver makes the DAT look easy and Topscore will give you a good idea of what the test is actually like.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea, get both. DAT achiever is a bit to hard whereas topscore is around the level of kaplan exams. I like topscore more since i cant seem to reset DAT achievers test. on a side note, can we reset DAT achiever tests? i started taking the NS portion around 10 pm and i was so tired i couldnt even get through the entire test! I would wanna retake that if i could. gl!