Topscore PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

montag925

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was jund wondering if anyone else noticed this, but I feel that some of the aperture passing problems on Topscore are slightly off (specifically on their third test). Size-wise, some of the correct answers are not proportional to the presented figure. I know this is a specific complaint, but I want to know if its my reasoning or if other people have noticed this. I take the DAT in 2 days and the PAT has always been by strongest area. I want to clear up any misunderstandings that I may have by then.

Members don't see this ad.

Also, a few of the top-front-ends are wrong to me, even after a few minutes of speculation. Specifically, I am talking about the third test, although I thought a few from test #2 were off was well. I usually score decently (24ish) on PAT practice tests. For that reason, this is aggrivating me.

I would have to agree with you... i did the topscore PAT of the first test and had the same problem as you.