TopScore question

Started by ScottW3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ScottW3

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't worry, I'm not going to ask if Top Score is harder than the real DAT. I do have a question about its difficulty though. I remember someone posting that the 3 tests get increasingly difficult. Is that just one person's opinion, or is there a large consensus that agrees on this? I take my DAT this friday and I'm trying to judge whether I'm making progress or not.

Here are my scores:
Topscore 1-----2-----3
Bio-----17----15----17
Chem--18----18----19
Ochem-18----19----25
PA------22----24----23
RC------25----22---NA
QR-----18----18----NA

NA means I havn't taken it yet.

I took 1 and 2 within a few days of each other about a week or so ago, and i took the parts of 3 today.

If these tests are not getting harder, that means I'm not improving that much, except orgo really. I just wanted to see what other people thought. Thanks
 
DAT%20Progress%20copy.jpg


My data
 
Thanks for the reply. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but its what I asked for. I am a little concerned about Bio now. A large portion in between TS 1/2 and 3 were dedicated to it, and I didn't see that much improvement. I guess part of it could be those dumb questions that would never in a million years come up on the DAT, like which of these parasites can't you get from drinking water 😕 . Anyway, I took TS 3 QR last night and got a 21, so I'm improving in that. I've got a couple days, I'll try to make the most out of it. Thanks again
 
You seem ready. Solid scores from Topscore. Just keep studying the bio section. I thought that was the most difficult on the DAT (got a 20) and for me, my Topscore in the Bio closely reflected my actual DAT score.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank drat, I just checked it and replied. So I finished the rest of topscore 3 and got a 25 in RC and a 21 in QR, so both of those are up from the previous test. I'm feeling a better about it now. Thanks again

Scott