Topscore RC vs CDR vs Real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

egan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you guys think they compare? I understand most people usually do a little bit better on topscore, but I'm scoring 19-20 on topscore and 22-23's on CDR. What is the real DAT like? Is it heavy on detail like Topscore or easier and more simplified like CDR? Thanks alll:)

Members don't see this ad.

How do you guys think they compare? I understand most people usually do a little bit better on topscore, but I'm scoring 19-20 on topscore and 22-23's on CDR. What is the real DAT like? Is it heavy on detail like Topscore or easier and more simplified like CDR? Thanks alll:)

In between.

The passages are not as technical as Topscore. They are on the same level as the CDR. But the questions are a combination of both search and destroy and tone. For my test, it was like 35 S&D's with 15 tone questions.

For sure, TopScore definitely seemed easier because it was ALL search and destroy, but it's a lot easier to run out of time. Hopefully I'll be cool