1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

TopScore vs. DAT Achiever

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by iHEARTfraps, Jul 20, 2006.

1. iHEARTfraps

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey guys,

I just want to know what you think is better/ harder than the real DAT. I hear DAT achiever is harder than the real DAT whereas TopScore is easier. What's the deal? I'm sure theres been a million other threads on this same subject..i looked in SDN archives...most of the info was out dated....... :confused:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 714guy

714guy counting down till 5/2012
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I don't know how they compare to the real DATs, but DAT achiever is definatly harder then TopScore on the PAT section. The DAT achiever is great with the PAT, it offers 3D images of all those TOP END and the KEYHOLE problems so you'll get fairly good at those. The explantions in general on the Achievers are alot better. I have both, but if you must get just one get the DAT Achiever, you'll score a lot lower, but that'll make you study even harder. :) :)