TopScore vs. DAT Achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iHEARTfraps

:)
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just want to know what you think is better/ harder than the real DAT. I hear DAT achiever is harder than the real DAT whereas TopScore is easier. What's the deal? I'm sure theres been a million other threads on this same subject..i looked in SDN archives...most of the info was out dated....... :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

iHEARTfraps said:
Hey guys,

I just want to know what you think is better/ harder than the real DAT. I hear DAT achiever is harder than the real DAT whereas TopScore is easier. What's the deal? I'm sure theres been a million other threads on this same subject..i looked in SDN archives...most of the info was out dated....... :confused:

I don't know how they compare to the real DATs, but DAT achiever is definatly harder then TopScore on the PAT section. The DAT achiever is great with the PAT, it offers 3D images of all those TOP END and the KEYHOLE problems so you'll get fairly good at those. The explantions in general on the Achievers are alot better. I have both, but if you must get just one get the DAT Achiever, you'll score a lot lower, but that'll make you study even harder. :) :)