Topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cash

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give some good advice? I have purchased the Kaplan DAT book and I have the course MCAT books and Barron's DAT book. I have heard a lot of mixed emotions about Topscore. What do you guys think about Topscore? Is it worth getting?

Members don't see this ad.

cash said:
Can anyone give some good advice? I have purchased the Kaplan DAT book and I have the course MCAT books and Barron's DAT book. I have heard a lot of mixed emotions about Topscore. What do you guys think about Topscore? Is it worth getting?
without a doubt.

Topscore is not a tutorial guide in the same sense as Kaplan. It is three exams which you can take section by section or all together to simulate the DAT experience. The format of Topscore mirrors that of the DAT and its screens are nearly identical to the real thing. Even their score sheet looks a lot like the printout you'll receive at the testing center. Topscore is valuable because it can guage your current performance, target areas you need to work on, and also familiarize you to the look and format the DAT. With the real DAT you have a little clock that is always ticking - if you have to stop and read the directions for a section you loose precious time. Without a doubt I recommend that you purchase Topscore.

I have a brand new topscore with the orange seal that I'm willing to sell for $40 shipped, let me know if your interested...I accidentally bought two thinking I couldn't wait the 3-4 week availability that was shown on Amazon's website...

Den

[email protected]