Lilliana

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi :D
I have a question about topscore. I have my 2nd DAT tomorrow and i hve been feeling pretty confident. but O took topscore today and I lost all the confidence :( is topscore a good indication for the real thing or os ot s.th to give u a clue for timing and stuff? for my first DAT I didnt use ant stimulus test so time ended up screwing my scores soooooo bad. I had 2 min with 10 question in ochem and 5 min for the last passage in RC(got a 13 :confused:). now I m getting better with timing but my score arent that appealing what do u guyz think ?

test 1/
b:19,C:20,O:19:(,P:18,R:19,Q:29....... TS:19, AA: 22 P:18
b:18,C:18,O:19:(,P:19,R:22,Q:29....... TS:18, AA: 21 P :19
im so dissapointed for Ochem b/c I m really good at Ochem I dont know what do I do that I cant get over 20 . im aiming for a 21+ in each section ;)
Thanks in advance

Jun 8, 2009
Status
I have a question about topscore. I have my 2nd DAT tomorrow and i hve been feeling pretty confident. but O took topscore today and I lost all the confidence :( is topscore a good indication for the real thing or os ot s.th to give u a clue for timing and stuff? for my first DAT I didnt use ant stimulus test so time ended up screwing my scores soooooo bad. I had 2 min with 10 question in ochem and 5 min for the last passage in RC(got a 13 :confused:). now I m getting better with timing but my score arent that appealing what do u guyz think ?

test 1/
im so dissapointed for Ochem b/c I m really good at Ochem I dont know what do I do that I cant get over 20 . im aiming for a 21+ in each section ;)
Thanks in advance

You scores are good. You definitely are killing the Math. 29 consisntently ...damn!!! lol

For bio...if you feel u know your notes through and through...and there is nothing more then...go pick up a pack of AP bio note cards from nearest books store and go over them, or go over the tests in cliffs in the end.

Ochem--have you been doing the destroyer? See if the questions you are getting wrong are mostly reactions or conceptual. If its reactions then go over the roadmaps over and over. If it is conceptual then see what concept it is and try to pick up a good ochem book and cover every possible detail of that particular topic.

Besides these 2 i think you are set.

I still cant get over your 29 in MATh.....damn:eek:. Well one thing is for sure you are gonna rock the QR in DAT. That will definitely boost your AA.

good luck:thumbup:

OP
L

Lilliana

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Thanks :) well I have my BS in air-space engineering. so thats why my math is good but Ochem most of the question i get wrong are conceptual. so i hope I dont get much of those :luck: wish me luckkkkkk

May 20, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
i got mine at 12 tomorrow too!!!!

test 1/
Thanks in advance

Aug 5, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
The problem with Topscores are that the 3 tests are all very similar. On the real DAT its touch and go, because bion is so vast. You need to get Topscore down pat before moving on. Study what you got wrong... Same thing with Achiever.
Also the PAT section has all the same shapes in EVERY section. Definitely need to get CDP- very good approximation for the real thing.

Jul 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
The problem with Topscores are that the 3 tests are all very similar. On the real DAT its touch and go, because bion is so vast. You need to get Topscore down pat before moving on. Study what you got wrong... Same thing with Achiever.
Also the PAT section has all the same shapes in EVERY section. Definitely need to get CDP- very good approximation for the real thing.
Does Achiever give a good approximation of the PAT?