Topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bellos

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may seem like a dumb question, but the site I am looking at, is so bad it almost looks like a scam site. I just want to know where to get these. Is the site at scholarware(dot)com where people get these?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes scholarware.com..
They need to work on their website, it looks like crap and not exactly user friendly.

TopScore has an excellent reputation. For the life of me, if folks who come around here aren't smart enough to 'not judge a book by its cover' than they don't deserve TopScore products and should bomb the DAT accordingly.

What is with the present day generation valuing the sizzle but not the steak itself??!! Hint: those chicken Nuggets at McDonalds, etc are not even chicken, they are made of a pink chemical paste. Not kidding, youtube it. Think of that the next time you are tempted to knee jerk reaction judge something by the 'looks' of it and bite into that juicy, tasty pink chemical paste at McDonalds.

Members don't see this ad :)
TopScore has an excellent reputation. For the life of me, if folks who come around here aren't smart enough to 'not judge a book by its cover' than they don't deserve TopScore products and should bomb the DAT accordingly.

What is with the present day generation valuing the sizzle but not the steak itself??!! Hint: those chicken Nuggets at McDonalds, etc are not even chicken, they are made of a pink chemical paste. Not kidding, youtube it. Think of that the next time you are tempted to knee jerk reaction judge something by the 'looks' of it and bite into that juicy, tasty pink chemical paste at McDonalds.

I think op is just worried that the site isn't the correct site to purchase Topscore. I was also concerned when I first saw the website.

Come off it.

By the way, McDonalds chicken nuggets haven't been made with the 'chemical pink slime' for about a decade. The pink slime is mechanically separated meat (meat pulled off the bones that isn't a main cut) and the chemical is a little bit of ammonium hydroxide for antimicrobial purposes, and is used mostly in ground beef, rarely in poultry.