Toronto Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

metukah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Toronto Notes to prepare for Step 2 CK and the MCCEE (Canadian Exam)? How was it and would you recommend it?

Also do the editions change a lot each year or can I get away with using 2012 version?

Members don't see this ad.

I have had many canadian friends who used the notes and thats their primary resource. No idea how good it is but apparently it comes highly recommended! Gluck

As a Canadian, Toronto Notes is a fantastic way to review for Internal Medicine rotations and it's pretty good for things like Obs/Gyne. Surgical Recall et al are better for a surgery clerkship.

For the Canadian boards, there's nothing better; we all use it to prep for our exam. I imagine it's pretty good for step 2 though I really think it's would probably take too much time to cover everything. Time would be better spent doing Uworld, if one were only doing Step 2 and not the Canadian boards. What I've heard is that if you prep for the Canadian boards, you'll do fine on Step 2. American students who have written both can hopefully comment on whether the reverse is true.

As a Canadian, Toronto Notes is a fantastic way to review for Internal Medicine rotations and it's pretty good for things like Obs/Gyne. Surgical Recall et al are better for a surgery clerkship.

For the Canadian boards, there's nothing better; we all use it to prep for our exam. I imagine it's pretty good for step 2 though I really think it's would probably take too much time to cover everything. Time would be better spent doing Uworld, if one were only doing Step 2 and not the Canadian boards. What I've heard is that if you prep for the Canadian boards, you'll do fine on Step 2. American students who have written both can hopefully comment on whether the reverse is true.

Members don't see this ad :)

could you please email it to me? smv 8399 at gmail thank you in advnace!!!

Reactions: 1 user