Toronto Pharmacoeconomics

Started by Biotechie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biotechie

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

Im a US student, applied to U of T for a PhD in pharmacoeconomics. I gained admission, full scholarship and stipend.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything negative about their Dept of pharmacy or econ...

I am just finishing a masters in pharmaceutical engineering, and want to do health outcomes research. I applied to a PhD because I think it will open more doors for me in the long run, and allow me to reallymove up the corporate ladder. Im looking for other peoples opinions...do you think this will be a great degree, and make me extremely marketable ?