Toronto Pharmacy - Average and PCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matt.Pharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm sure threads like this get posted all the time but I'm hoping someone can give me some information of PCAT and average cutoffs for Toronto's PharmD program.

I've just graduated from 75% average (not my best work due to complications in first year).
As well, I just wrote the PCAT and my scores are:
VA: 403/52
Biology: 430/89
RC: 400/51
QA: 419/81
Chemistry: 443/95
Composite 419/84

I'm really disappointed with these marks, I completely bombed RC and VA. RC i was sure I would do fine on considering my practice test scores, but I skipped my break and very much regret it. During RC I spent far too long on the second passage and ended up completely guessing answers for my last 8, as well, QA was a mess, with around 8 guesses due to time constraints.

So my question is, do I have a chance for interviews/admission into Toronto's PharmD program? I prefer the hard truth, but encouraging words are welcome as well :p.
Also, feel free to post your scores/university average.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You'll get an interview for sure with those scores, but your university marks are a bit below average for the average matriculant to UofT. Definitely don't be down on yourself though, go into the interview and do well.

Many people with scores similar to yours got into UofT because they did well on the interview.

Hi everyone, I'm sure threads like this get posted all the time but I'm hoping someone can give me some information of PCAT and average cutoffs for Toronto's PharmD program.

I've just graduated from 75% average (not my best work due to complications in first year).
As well, I just wrote the PCAT and my scores are:
VA: 403/52
Biology: 430/89
RC: 400/51
QA: 419/81
Chemistry: 443/95
Composite 419/84

I'm really disappointed with these marks, I completely bombed RC and VA. RC i was sure I would do fine on considering my practice test scores, but I skipped my break and very much regret it. During RC I spent far too long on the second passage and ended up completely guessing answers for my last 8, as well, QA was a mess, with around 8 guesses due to time constraints.

So my question is, do I have a chance for interviews/admission into Toronto's PharmD program? I prefer the hard truth, but encouraging words are welcome as well :p.
Also, feel free to post your scores/university average.

Thanks!

Hey im writing my in oct. what did u use to study? Wat did u think of pcat after u finished. Please advise

Last edited: