Total UDG Counts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GetUrMinRite10

Usurper of minds
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I've been surfing the site alot lately (even archives), and there's some really great stuff here! I have a question. I'm trying to get this pre-med goal off the ground. I'm applying to some volunteering prospects for the fall 07. 😀

This is my question: I was dismissed from a university after flunking my entire freshman year, and took a year off after that. After that year off, I applied at another school as a freshman, and I have been doing well ever since. In fact, I'll be out of UDG at my current school in 3 1/2 years. I transferred only one class grade from the 1st school, and I've done some coursework at the local community college over this summer. I also have credit from a high school program I took at yet another university (that's 4 separate college/universities, if you're counting- none of it pre-med). I know ALL of my undergrad work has to be submitted in pre-med applications, but is my gpa from my first university (considering I did an entire year there) calculated into my qgpa throughout UDG, even though I did my freshman year over?

Thanks.