Total UDG Counts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GetUrMinRite10

Usurper of minds
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I've been surfing the site alot lately (even archives), and there's some really great stuff here! I have a question. I'm trying to get this pre-med goal off the ground. I'm applying to some volunteering prospects for the fall 07. :D

This is my question: I was dismissed from a university after flunking my entire freshman year, and took a year off after that. After that year off, I applied at another school as a freshman, and I have been doing well ever since. In fact, I'll be out of UDG at my current school in 3 1/2 years. I transferred only one class grade from the 1st school, and I've done some coursework at the local community college over this summer. I also have credit from a high school program I took at yet another university (that's 4 separate college/universities, if you're counting- none of it pre-med). I know ALL of my undergrad work has to be submitted in pre-med applications, but is my gpa from my first university (considering I did an entire year there) calculated into my qgpa throughout UDG, even though I did my freshman year over?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.