totally frustrated....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlsrn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am totally frustrated with AMCAS....I submitted back the 3rd week of June...and just this weekend I got an email stating they don't have my transcripts...I sent them back in June...so I called AMCAS, and was on hold for 3 hours (no joke)...and finally got disconnected...so I emailed them...any suggestions on what I should do? :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

If I were you I'd start sending out paper copies of the AMCAS. I'd also have my school send out my transcript directly to the medical schools. But that's just me... maybe someone else has a better idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jenn,
I've had major problems with AMCAS
just like you and many others. In fact, this morning I had been on hold for 2.5hr then Bubblebear suggested that I hand up and try again.....I did and I was only on hold for 5 minutes. The guy I spoke with said that he has heard that complaint quite often.....but he was very nice. His name was Michael.
However, as Aisha mentioned, It sounds like Nancy Tillhurst is your best bet...
(see the post about her)
Good luck!!!!
L

Thanks for your responses...I will email that ntillinghast...and hopefully she can get something done...and fast...I have seen posts on here about people having their lawyers draft a letter...not a bad idea either...anything to get this ball rolling fast...thanks again.