Tough choices...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grmaster1

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With multiple acceptances--I know it's gonna be hard to choose...

What would be the number one reason for anyone to go to THE school?

Members don't see this ad.

There are probably lots of "#1" reasons for someone to choose a school but one of my top criteria would be to attend a school that will prepare me for what I want to do after dental school... ie specialize~

For me -- COST. Not that I'm stingy, but I'd rather come out with less debt if I have a choice.

:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont have multiple acceptances but I look at cost and then facilities.

My #1 criterion is how I think I'd fit in with the whole environment. All schools will make you a dentist, but 4 years is a long time! So attitude of students, facilities, how easy they make it to be in class, and preclin, and clin....

That's probably a big reason that has lots of others within it, but I don't care ;)

1) cost 2) quality of school and location

My number one reason is where I get to meet a great mix of bright students and experience a different life for 4 years.

School name and cost? They are reason number 7 and 8 to me.

Small class size and good faculty for me, location for my family...

Money? Name? Meh...

grmaster1 said:
With multiple acceptances--I know it's gonna be hard to choose...

What would be the number one reason for anyone to go to THE school?

Cost, Specialty matching rate, and surrounding population of good looking girls!!!!

COME ON UCLA!!!!!!!!!

I'mFillingFine said:
My #1 criterion is how I think I'd fit in with the whole environment. All schools will make you a dentist, but 4 years is a long time!

You win. If you dont mesh well with the environment, you will hate life. Dental school is brutal as it is, so make sure to fit in with the students, the school, location, etc...