Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro Bay Shore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futureOT2094

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who applied heard anything about interviews? I received an email back in January that all of my application materials were complete and they would start reviewing applications around March 1st, other than that I haven't heard back.
 
I have an interview for tomorrow. Any ideas on the kind of format it is/ questions they will ask?
I tried finding another thread for bay shore but no luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an e-mail from them saying my application is still under review and too allow additional weeks. They said all decisions will be made by June 1 -_-
 
Just got an e-mail from them saying my application is still under review and too allow additional weeks. They said all decisions will be made by June 1 -_-
how is it still under review if you already got an interview?!?! Thats so weird. I didn't get an email like that =X maybe they need additional time because so many people were interviewed and because of the holidays coming up. (They aren't making any decisions until the holidays pass)
 
Last edited:
Just got an e-mail from them saying my application is still under review and too allow additional weeks. They said all decisions will be made by June 1 -_-

Whaaaaat that's so weird. I haven't heard anything since the interview, no email or anything
 
During my interview they said that the people who interview don't get to see your application beforehand. They initially told me it takes 2-4 weeks to hear back so I thought I would know by the beginning of May. One of my programs starts mid May so it's frustrating!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email earlier today about my acceptance, I am going to decline the offer because I got into my top choice. Best of luck to everyone else!
 
I got an email earlier today about my acceptance, I am going to decline the offer because I got into my top choice. Best of luck to everyone else!
Congrats ! Still waiting to hear back. When was your interview and did you end up getting an email saying they're still reviewing ?
 
Congrats ! Still waiting to hear back. When was your interview and did you end up getting an email saying they're still reviewing ?

Sorry for the late response! But I interviewed April 6th, got an email that they were still reviewing applications April 25th, and got an acceptance email may 17th
 
Hi, does anyone who has been accepted know what the schedule is like? I heard it is 8am-4pm monday- friday but just wanted to make sure.
 
Just recieved a call on my acceptance to the OT program! Although I am very happy about this, I will be giving the seat up to the next person on the list. I'll be attending LIU instead (my top choice). good luck to all still waiting! 🙂