Touro Bayshore Dpt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jackinjac

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone attending Touro Bayshore right now? I plan to attend Touro Bayshore in fall. And I would like to gather some information before I go there.
Thank You in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am also planning to attend Touro Bayshore in the fall. I've been trying to find out more about other people who are also thinking of attending and what their plans are as far as living arrangements. I'm new to this student doctor network forum and I'm still figuring out how it works. I haven't come across many other recent Touro Bayshore DPT posts. I'm from Hawaii so I'll need to look for an apartment or house and also possible roommates. Do you have any advice?

Hi, I am also planning to attend Touro Bayshore in the fall. I've been trying to find out more about other people who are also thinking of attending and what their plans are as far as living arrangements. I'm new to this student doctor network forum and I'm still figuring out how it works. I haven't come across many other recent Touro Bayshore DPT posts. I'm from Hawaii so I'll need to look for an apartment or house and also possible roommates. Do you have any advice?
Hello, I am planning to move to Bayshore as well, even though I am from New York city. I actually just started my process of researching, so not much found yet. From the package that I got on the information session day, I found one page about rental. But I believe usually people create a FB page around school start and look for roommate. Probably more input will be found when August approach.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I am planning to move to Bayshore as well, even though I am from New York city. I actually just started my process of researching, so not much found yet. From the package that I got on the information session day, I found one page about rental. But I believe usually people create a FB page around school start and look for roommate. Probably more input will be found when August approach.

Okay sounds good, thank you. I guess I will just wait for a Facebook page to be made. Please let me know if you find out about any Facebook page being created. I'll post on here if I see anything as well.

Okay sounds good, thank you. I guess I will just wait for a Facebook page to be made. Please let me know if you find out about any Facebook page being created. I'll post on here if I see anything as well.
sure

is there a facebook group for touro college bayshore dpt program?! i can't seem to find it!!!!