-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro College-CA interview
Started by chocochip823
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats for the interview first of all.
This is aside from your question, but I am applying to the same school this cycle. Do you mind posting your stats and when did you submitted the PharmCAS and supplemental form?
Thank you for your info and good luck with the interview! When is it btw?
This is aside from your question, but I am applying to the same school this cycle. Do you mind posting your stats and when did you submitted the PharmCAS and supplemental form?
Thank you for your info and good luck with the interview! When is it btw?
I just got an interview with Touro College- CA.
Anyone from the past gone through the interview process, can you tell me how it goes?
How can I prepare for it?
THanks!
Congrats. Check out the interview feedback.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an interview with Touro College- CA.
Anyone from the past gone through the interview process, can you tell me how it goes?
How can I prepare for it?
THanks!
Wow, congratulations on getting an interview! When did you submit your application and did you get the invite through e-mail?
We have to wait for invitation from Touro in order to do the supplemental application?
We have to wait for invitation from Touro in order to do the supplemental application?
Yup 👍
I am currently a first year student at Touro University and some advise I would like to give to all applicants is to just be yourself. During the interview, you will meet a lot of great faculty and students. Try to introduce yourself to them and where you are from. A lot of the time, the interviewer might be your professor for the next two years!
Try to wear business casual during the interview. Is there such thing as overdress? No! It is better to dress at your best than giving them a poor impression of yourself.
Before the interview, try to review previous year interview question and be ready. Do not try to memorize certain answers for questions.
Please know about the health reform and certain latest bill relating to health care. Know what is Medicare and Medicaid.
Best way to be prepare is to be yourself during the interview and review previous interview questions. Get adequate sleep before the interview.
Good luck to all interviewing students! Best wish to you all. Feel free to pm me relating question about Touro University School of Pharmacy program. 🙂
Try to wear business casual during the interview. Is there such thing as overdress? No! It is better to dress at your best than giving them a poor impression of yourself.
Before the interview, try to review previous year interview question and be ready. Do not try to memorize certain answers for questions.
Please know about the health reform and certain latest bill relating to health care. Know what is Medicare and Medicaid.
Best way to be prepare is to be yourself during the interview and review previous interview questions. Get adequate sleep before the interview.
Good luck to all interviewing students! Best wish to you all. Feel free to pm me relating question about Touro University School of Pharmacy program. 🙂
I wanted to ask anyone where I can find sample interview questions to practice on. Thanks a lot
Refer to the "Interview Feedback" tab at the top of the page.
Got my interview invitation today! 

Got my interview invitation today!![]()
Congrats!!!!!! Did they send the invite via e-mail or mail. I sent my supplemental in on the 3rd so hopefully I'll hear something soon

Thanks everyone! I got my invitation via e-mail.
I submitted my supplemental in August 30th so I'm sure you'll be hearing an invite soon 👍
I submitted my supplemental in August 30th so I'm sure you'll be hearing an invite soon 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when Touro usually send out emails to ask applicants to submit the supplemental apps? Only after they process the pharmcas application? Thanks.
Does anyone know when Touro usually send out emails to ask applicants to submit the supplemental apps? Only after they process the pharmcas application? Thanks.
After they review your pharmcas application, they will decide to invite you to submit a supplemental app or not.
After they review your pharmcas application, they will decide to invite you to submit a supplemental app or not.
Thanks dnguyen401. 🙂
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K
Congratulations again on getting an interview....hopefully I will be there with you....