Touro College (NY) Early Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTHopeful37

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I applied Early Decision to Touro College (Bayshore & Manhattan), figured I would start a thread for anyone who applied as well. I have yet to receive a response and was hoping if anyone has or when they do they could post here!

Good Luck!
 
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I applied Early Decision to Touro College (Bayshore & Manhattan), figured I would start a thread for anyone who applied as well. I have yet to receive a response and was hoping if anyone has or when they do they could post here!

Good Luck!
Hello! I did not apply early decision like you, but I am getting ready to send my app in for Touro tomorrow!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad