Touro COM - Harlem - c/o 2018!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalDimples

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey classmates!

I searched and couldn't find any resources for TouroCOM Harlem campus c/0 2018, so I not only made this discussion thread, but I also created a fb page: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine Harlem c/0 2018. Join! This space is not only for us to get to know our fellow classmates and ask questions about first year, but to begin to search for roommates for housing for first year as well. I currently live in NYC and know how expensive it is to live alone. Personally, I cannot afford to live by myself and am looking for a roomate(s). I prefer to live with a girl, so any of you ladies out there looking for a roommate, feel free to message me!

Looking forward to meeting you guys! Congrats to us :) See you soon, yay!

Jane

Members don't see this ad.

Just to put it out there: I am super clean and neat and like to keep the apartment (including common spaces) clean and neat as well. I like to cook. I am a social drinker, like to go out, and intend to be at the apartment quite a bit, but mostly to study, eat and sleep. I'd like to live in the Upper West Side, close to the 2,3 (red line) or B,C (blue and orange lines) trains, as those are the only trains that go directly to school. I am highly knowledgeable about the city as I've lived here for the past 2.5 years and can offer a lot of guidance to finding a place.

I feel like I'm posting a personal ad for a date lol. Any of this sound appealing to any girls out there, lets get a conversation going! Finding a suitable place that's in a good location can take weeks, so I'm beginning to look now.

Oh btw, who else is going to be taking the anatomy class that starts June 30th? I am!