Touro DPT

Started by sniffy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sniffy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got into the Touro DPT program (manhattan). However, after doing a little research on their web site, it appears that the manhattan location runs their program on a Sunday-Thursday schedule. Is there anyone else going to Touro that can confirm this?
 
I got into the Touro DPT program (manhattan). However, after doing a little research on their web site, it appears that the manhattan location runs their program on a Sunday-Thursday schedule. Is there anyone else going to Touro that can confirm this?


I not going to Touro, but I know for sure it's true. I went to their info session and that's what they told me.