Touro-Harlem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hardbody

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any updates on this potential new Osteopathic Medical school?

Members don't see this ad.

Hardbody said:
Does anyone have any updates on this potential new Osteopathic Medical school?

thought it was a no-go.

we need to stop posting about touro harlem.. if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

TOURO-HARLEM IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION

Members don't see this ad :)
cee said:
we need to stop posting about touro harlem.. if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

TOURO-HARLEM IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION

Wow, I was tempted to write another sentence in my origional post asking if it was a figment of my imagination. Apparently it is, because I haven't heard a thing about it.

LINYKid said:

Looking for Something?

We're sorry: Server Error 404
The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

see, even your link is dead. guys, this touro-harlem thing has gone to far. we should put up a sticky to officially ban touro-harlem posts. it gives everyone too much false hope.

HunterGatherer said:
Naysayers,

that was a link to SDN.

when the NYC heat wave dies down I may walk by the address with my digital camera, go to Magic Johnson's Starbucks, and then get some soul food:
http://www.regents.nysed.gov/2006Meetings/March2006/0306heppca1.htm

230 West 125th Street
:cool:

HG,

please stop the madness. this article is just one huge "proposal" with things "planned" and not approved. they dont even have a website of their own, for crying out loud. who doesnt have a website the year before their inaugural year? sadly, touro-harlem is like a mirage... thirsty pre-meds in the desert that is the competitive pre-med community see a brand new osteopathic med school in the heart of america's social and economical center and think "this is too good to be true." well, it is.. because it doesn't exist. when i see its' own website, with its' own prereqs and its' own secondaries, i'll believe it. but its' been a year since i've first heard about it and i have yet to hear anything else.

THE GHOSTS OF TOURO-HARLEM.. PLEASE STOP HAUNTING SDN