touro interview Dec 8th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

creestoL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on the forum interviewed with me at Touro on Dec 8th and heard back yet? I just got a letter today saying that i will not be offered a seat for the class and the waitlist! omg.. did i interview that badly...

Members don't see this ad.

:( I'm so sorry! I haven't even turned in my supplemental application in to Touro yet--I keep putting it off--NOT a good thing I know. And my stats aren't even that good.. :oops:

I was at the Touro interview Dec 8. I got waitlisted :) . I'm pretty sure they could tell I wasn't enthused about the school. I'm going to tell them to take me off the list. I'm sorry you didn't get accepted though. I'm sure you'll have more shots. Everyone in the interview seemed like a good candidate to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
i agree, i thought everyone in the interview was a good candidate. and since they said the class was open right now.. i assumed that we all had a pretty good chance of being admitted..

was it a group interview ? how many do they usually interview in a day

yes touro does group interviews.. at our interview date there was about 12 of us there, and they split us into groups of 6 for the group interview which is done by 2 faculty members.

yes touro does group interviews.. at our interview date there was about 12 of us there, and they split us into groups of 6 for the group interview which is done by 2 faculty members.

ooohh... thanks for the info! only 12 on one day...... thats not much compared to USC's 155 ! i wonder if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

I'm sorry you got rejected..... there is still hope for USC though... you never know.

yeah touro interviews less in one day, but keep in mind that touro also interviews multiple times each month.. i believe every friday, thursday or so. so in the end they still interview a good chunk of the applicants. the director or admission said they will have received like a couple-few thousand applicants.. and they send out supps to about half of those ppl, and then they interview about 1/3 of those. so interviewing about 400-500 or something. that is what he said if i remember correctly.. :oops: