touro LOR

Started by goinkhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goinkhead

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,

i plan on reapplying to Touro university in california. does anybody know how many LOR's are required for reapplicants?

(for those of you that'll say that i should call or shoot touro an email,...well i did and never got a response.)
 
hi all,

i plan on reapplying to Touro university in california. does anybody know how many LOR's are required for reapplicants?

(for those of you that'll say that i should call or shoot touro an email,...well i did and never got a response.)

You didn't get in last year ? I am soooo sorry, I guess we are both re-applying this year again.
 
hi all,

i plan on reapplying to Touro university in california. does anybody know how many LOR's are required for reapplicants?

(for those of you that'll say that i should call or shoot touro an email,...well i did and never got a response.)

I am guessing 3 LORs, right? Since for Touro, all LORs are from PharmCAS, and you need to fill out a new PharmCAS application for the new cycle. So, resubmitting 3 "new" LORs is reasonable. (It's just my opinion.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yep, i didnt get in. im waitlisted at UOP, but im focusing on applying for fall 2009. so i guess we'll be seeing each other more often on sdn in the coming months! goodluck to you!


You didn't get in last year ? I am soooo sorry, I guess we are both re-applying this year again.
 
i am also re applying for 2009. I am on medium alternate waitlist for Touro, but haven't yet heard back from them. Do you guys think there are still any chances?? 😕
 
as far as letter of recs through pharmcas, does the evaluator just answer a questionare, or can they also write an essay type thing that is more detailed?
thanks!
 
pharmcas has a set of questions that the evaluators have to fill out... there's probably a section where they can type any additional information..