Touro-lv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erikin1986

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody know the mcat average for incoming students for TOURO in Las Vegas? I just got my mcat score back and wasn't too thrilled (24: P9 B9 V6 WS O). my science GPA is ~3.65, including numerous upper division science courses, and cGPA is 3.5; considering my EC and LOR are somewhat strong, should i retake my mcat for this upcoming application cycle? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

does anybody know the mcat average for incoming students for TOURO in Henderson? I just got my mcat score back and wasn't too thrilled (24: P9 B9 V6 WS O). my science GPA is ~3.65, including numerous upper division science courses, and cGPA is 3.5; considering my EC and LOR are somewhat strong, should i retake my mcat for this upcoming application cycle? thanks

Had to fix that.:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Its actually 27 and 3.31 AVERAGE. But depending on EC and all the other fun stuff, they consider lower numbers.

does anybody know the mcat average for incoming students for TOURO in Las Vegas? I just got my mcat score back and wasn't too thrilled (24: P9 B9 V6 WS O). my science GPA is ~3.65, including numerous upper division science courses, and cGPA is 3.5; considering my EC and LOR are somewhat strong, should i retake my mcat for this upcoming application cycle? thanks

You will get in with a 24 and those stats. :)

ExPCM is going to fall from the sky and hit me for relaying this information ...

But during an interview, I was told their average is 3.4/27. Take that as you will ...

The 6 in verbal might hurt you. But I know someone with a 24, 3.62 sci and 3.5 cgpa that was accepted. But they also had 7 or higher in each section. Just ace your interview.

I know someone who had a 21ish MCAT worse GPA and got in. He is URM however and its like his third time applying.