Touro Manhattan and Bayshore 2013

Started by ptobs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptobs

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I received an email from Touro suggesting that I retake my gre's to become more competitive. I did pretty lousy with scores of 145v, 152q and 3.5 writing (didn't study until a few days before). I know I should probably retake the exam, but I don't have the money to spend since this whole application process was pretty costly.

If I study a good amount, I'm sure I can score higher, but will it be worth it? Should I take my chances with my current scores...meaning, will any school accept me?

Any advice/previous experiences would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. You can PM me or just reply, whichever works best.

Best of luck.
 
I personally would re take it. You don't want it to be the reason you don't get into a school. Then you would have wasted even more money