-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro - Manhattan
Started by PrePT850
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received this info a few weeks ago "The admissions committee has been reviewing your application since 1/19 and this process typically takes about 4 weeks to hear a response."Has anyone heard anything from Touro recently? I haven't heard much from them and was just wondering if anyone else knows anything going on with their admissions.
I was accepted as of 1/27/17. A week earlier I asked my status and said it was still being reviewed. My acceptance email's subject was something along the lines of DPT status update, and the body of the e-mail said to see attached documents. The first was all medical history forms and the second was the acceptance letter. I hope that time frame helps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long after submitting your supplemental application did it take for them to reply with a decision?I was accepted as of 1/27/17. A week earlier I asked my status and said it was still being reviewed. My acceptance email's subject was something along the lines of DPT status update, and the body of the e-mail said to see attached documents. The first was all medical history forms and the second was the acceptance letter. I hope that time frame helps.
received my acceptance via email today. submitted my supplemental on feb. 1
received my acceptance via email today. submitted my supplemental on feb. 1
Hey congrats. Do you mind sharing your stats? I submitted my supplemental about 2 weeks before you and haven't heard a thing yet.
Hey congrats. Do you mind sharing your stats? I submitted my supplemental about 2 weeks before you and haven't heard a thing yet.
gpa 3.3
GRE 160V 159Q
200+ observation hours
Gotcha, thanks for sharing. My stats are nearly identical so I hope I get good news soon. Have you made a decision on Touro?gpa 3.3
GRE 160V 159Q
200+ observation hours
Anybody else heard back or waiting to hear back from Touro?
I just received an acceptance letter.Gotcha, thanks for sharing. My stats are nearly identical so I hope I get good news soon. Have you made a decision on Touro?
Anybody else heard back or waiting to hear back from Touro?
I just received an acceptance letter.
Many congrats! When did you submit your supplemental? And are you accepting?
Also, do you mind sharing the deposit info; how much is deposit and how long do they give you to pay it?
I was also accepted into the Bay Shore Campus! Do you know anything about housing on campus or near campus? Also, is there a group for the class of 2020?I'll be attending the bay shore campus, I applied to both and got that one. My gpa was slightly higher and my gre scores slightly lower
@pkpfuturedpt I don't believe there's housing on campus but I was told you can contact admissions and they will set you up with a list of realtors in the area that have helped past students find housing and I haven't seen a facebook group yet!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad