touro MI interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thumbaleena

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all,

i was wondering if anyone knew the situation with touro (mare island)...are they still interviewing or is their class full? i spoke with one of the counselors and she said i could hear from them anytime between now and june, kind of a big time frame...so did anyone else hear the same thing? i know its getting late in the cycle for interviews so im wondering why i havent heard anything (either interview or rejection)...please let me know! thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i was wondering if anyone knew the situation with touro (mare island)...are they still interviewing or is their class full? i spoke with one of the counselors and she said i could hear from them anytime between now and june, kind of a big time frame...

This is something I'd like to know, as well. I just interviewed at Touro-NV on Monday, and loved it. And I already have an acceptance at ATSU-Mesa. The big advantage for Touro-CA for me is that they've had residency matches that I can look at, and they're very close to my home location here in the Bay Area. But no word as to an interview; Touro-NV actually asked me why I hadn't received an interview from Touro-CA. I'm baffled, as well!

I just skipped my Tuesday Touro-MI interview (StringerBell, that's actually the one I went to the airport for). I kind of regret it now since they have a great Match list. Anyway, they were still interviewing as of this week, but I don't know how far into April they'll be going. I actually skipped Touro-NV too. I hear they have a very laid back atmosphere. Are you still thinking about going to ATSU-Mesa over Nevada, Stringerbell?

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually skipped Touro-NV too. I hear they have a very laid back atmosphere. Are you still thinking about going to ATSU-Mesa over Nevada, Stringerbell?

At this point, I really don't know. I haven't received my Touro-NV decision yet. (I'm going to find out tomorrow.) It would be nice to actually have a decision to make, y'know? Then I can be one of those applicants who says "I have two acceptances, and don't know which one to choose!" and then other students who are still awaiting decisions can get mad at me. :)

Touro-MI is still interviewing. I just received an invite yesterday. Does anyone know how full the class is though?

Touro-MI is still interviewing. I just received an invite yesterday. Does anyone know how full the class is though?

YESTERDAY? Wow. I mean, I guess it's still march, and there's still time for invites. I hope to receive one, too.

Hey there. I emailed Dr. Haight a week ago to check out where they were in interviews because I am a high alternate and am wondering when I might start hearing back from them. He told me the last interview will be May 15, and they will continue to accept and waitlist applicants right through that. I don't know how many seats are left, but I hope that helps!!

thanks for the input, hopefully i hear from them soon!

I was out of town and just got back yesterday to see my interview invite from TU-MI. The letter dated Mar 28th. They're closed for Tue/Wed due to holiday so I would not be able find out when my interview will be. However, I think they interview through May. I'll let you know more info when I talk to them tomorrow.