Touro MI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdonuts27

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about the quality of Touro-MI compared to some DO schools like PCOM and NYCOM and some other east coast schools

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering about the quality of Touro-MI compared to some DO schools like PCOM and NYCOM and some other east coast schools

oh this is going to turn out well

"quality" is a really relative term. What one person thinks is important in terms of quality may not be what others use to determine quality. Are you asking in terms of education, rotations, facilities, student services, match lists, extracurriculars, pass rates, etc? All three schools you listed are equally great in my opinion. I believe PCOM has been around the longest out of those schools so naturally it is a more established school. the only way to honestly judge is to go visit these schools in person and see how you like it. In defense of TUCOM-MI, i really liked this school when i interviewed there, despite maybe some unpleasant buildings, the facilities are great and match lists are impressive. Students were very friendly and I always here of how amazing the faculty/education is there. hope this helps :)

Members don't see this ad :)

I invite you to call Dr. Haight at the admissions office at Touro MI and ask him word-for-word your question.

I have an interview at Touro on January 30th. Has anyone already gone through the process? How did it go? Any current students? Any advice or experiences would be appreciated.