Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by docem, Feb 16, 2007.
Anyone else waiting to hear/heard from touro -mi today?
Dr Haight usually emails fairly early in the morning if you've requested notification via Email. If you have and have not heard from him, give him a call. Good luck!
Thanks - I just called they said probably not until Tuesday because of the Holiday on Monday. I am bummed...Dr. H said we would hear today if we emailed him...was hoping to have the answer sooner than later...two weeks is not a lot of time to make a decision and 2000 is a lot of money.
I emailed him and never received a response via email. It may have just been sent to the spam or something, who really knows. You'll get a letter in the mail by tuesday though, I'm sure.
Yeah, I interviewed this past week and was anxiously awaiting an email response yesterday. I even emailed Dr. Haight in case my first email went to junk mail, and then called the admissions office, with no luck. I thought for sure we'd find out yesterday, especially by email, but oh well, guess I'll have to wait until next week...
How did everyone like the school? Did youguys have a lot of student interaction? It was kinda of lacking on my day...
Digital01- are you considering another school now?
No, not really, I have another interview at AZCOM and I'm debating on going or not still. Did you interview there? And i'm KIND of waiting on Western, I'm an alternate currently, but neither are set completely in stone.
It is more than likely that I'm going to be a TUCOM, I did like the feel of the campus and environment.
It also doesn't help that I am fairly indecisive
I am pretty much decided on TUCOM-MI. I sent in the deposit, have made reservations for Uhaul, put in a deposit at Blue Rock Village, and planned the awesome road trip with my husband. I did not interview at AZCOM and am still waiting to hear back from COMP... but I am 100% set on Touro-MI. The only thing that could have changed my mind was NY. And that... was a hard a decision.
Yea, I haven't made traveling plans just yet, largely because I'm waiting to see if my friend gets accepted to the Military School in Maryland b/c if he doesn't we'll be rooming together (he's been accepted to TUCOM already as well). I also don't plan on bringing a whole lot from way over here in Florida. I'll bring my TV, electronics, and clothes...something I can put in my car, and maybe ship a few boxes of clothing. I'm definitely excited about Touro-MI and will be planning an intense road trip on my way over as well. I'm pretty much definitely going to MI, I'm just being indecisive .
Does anyone know how many seats/interviews remain at TUCOM? I'm high waitlisted.. and am dying to know!! thx
if ccom takes me u can have my seat i should know within a week...