Touro-Nevada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperDOgirl

SuperDOgirl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I am wondering if anyone has received an acceptance email from Roger Corbman today. It is already 12pm PT and still haven't heard anything yet. I assume I either got rejected or waitlisted.

Look forward to getting your response!

Thanks!
SuperDOgirl

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my acceptance about 30 minutes ago....very excited! I'm sure you will get an email very soon!

Good luck

lexxie said:
I just got my acceptance about 30 minutes ago....very excited! I'm sure you will get an email very soon!

Good luck

Lexxie-

What did they send you the email? I am still waiting... :(

Members don't see this ad :)
SuperDOgirl said:
Lexxie-

What did they send you the email? I am still waiting... :(

It was actually at 11:30MST....Roger said that he was going out of town because his mother passed away.....If you don't hear anything I would call Elizabeth Cammarata, at 702-777-1755... that is who he gave in the email to contact for any questions.

Yeah, got mine as well at a quarter to 2pm today (Central Time). He just sent a mass email to a bunch of people. I sent in my DO stuff a bit late so I'm just happy to finally get an acceptance.

NonTradMed said:
Yeah, got mine as well at a quarter to 2pm today (Central Time). He just sent a mass email to a bunch of people. I sent in my DO stuff a bit late so I'm just happy to finally get an acceptance.

Where are you from, and when did you interview?

I was so excited...this was my first interview, so I can finally relax!
Is Touro one of you top choices??

lexxie said:
Where are you from, and when did you interview?

I was so excited...this was my first interview, so I can finally relax!
Is Touro one of you top choices??

I'm living in Indiana currently. I interviewed this past Monday (gee, I guess that's going to give me away for those that interviewed with me!).

I kind of picked Touro randomly....but like you, I am happy that I got an acceptance. I went in thinking I was not going to like it, however, I think it has a far more developed clinical rotation setup than I previously thought. My only disappointment is the facilities. While I understand the school is very new, it just doesn't feel like a 'school' yet. Hopefully, that will be rectified in the coming years. :)

mizzoudude said:
I was wondering if you guys would share your stats...

Well, why not?

MCAT: 29 (you'd laugh at the breakdown, it's kinda lopsided, especially for an engineer!)

GPA: 3.4
BCPM: 3.35
Post-bacc: 3.68

My GPA was kind of on the lowside because our engineering school's average GPA was around a 3.1 but no one seems to care. :(