Touro NY Interview 4/18

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, is anyone else interviewing at Touro NY on the 18th? I'd love to explore NYC with other applicants. Also, for those of you who've already interviewed, which hotel would you recommend? Is it best to take a taxi to the school, or would taking the train work as well? I really don't want to be late and/or stressed at the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

It depends where you're coming from and how you're getting there. I drove from the north and stayed in White Plains at Extended Stay, then I drove to the interview. I thought it was going to be a pain, but I encountered no problems at all.

I would recommend transit over taking a taxi because of some of the feedback of other students and at least then you have some control over the situation.

Hey oly whats going on I'll be coming for that interview on the 18th and I'll be in town on tuesday afternoon if you wanna go run around town or anything.

hey yall, I'm at the comfort inn on 71st now, goin to check out the subway in a little while. I'll be the more nontraditional guy tomorrow:rolleyes: