Touro-NY interview on 21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fronder

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
got an interview for the 21st, anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! when did you send in your secondary application? I just sent mine in and am wondering how long it took for them to offer you an interview...

good luck with the interview

hmm, cant remember exactly when i was complete, but after they said I was complete, it took them around a week~a week and a half to get the email interview invite, hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
got an interview for the 21st, anyone else?

good **** fronder, i will see you on 21st. Hey weren't you there at my nycom interview..you were too focused checkin out the galz? I hope this time around there r a lot of guys around for ya to focus on the interview, alright man see you soon.

lamborghini...group c? fellow virgo?:)

nope, that would be me DOMO lol, lamborghini wasn't there, hes my friend who's just messing around. ahh, so you're DOMO, interesting name, lol. what does it stand for?

oops! sorry :)
well, the DO is for, well its self explanatory...but, the MO is for the first two letters of my last name...not super creative :D

hey, keep me posted on your acceptances..especially the TOUROCOM acceptance...good luck with everything :)

DOMO seriously iam the fellow virgo, fronder's messing with you. Dont fall in his trap!

well either way, keep me posted...

haha, ok lamborghini, then whats her last name then? anyway yea thanks, and we should be hearing soon, but kick ass at the lecom interview, and let me know as well how everything goes.