Touro-NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clement

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm realizing Conniehaley's idea of creating a poll, :laugh: ...
If you applied, what state (or region if you wish) are you in?
And have you heard ANYTHING from them?
(So far one poster from NY got a secondary on the 27th).

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so I'm realizing Conniehaley's idea of creating a poll, :laugh: ...
If you applied, what state (or region if you wish) are you in?
And have you heard ANYTHING from them?
(So far one poster from NY got a secondary on the 27th).

havent applied, dont plan to, $200 for the secondary :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, everyone knows I'm in Dallas and have heard nothing. Clement is in California and has received no love. Any other takers?

Hey Clement, is watching Dick Clark's Rockin Eve making you even more obsessive over NYC? :laugh:

Well, everyone knows I'm in Dallas and have heard nothing. Clement is in California and has received no love. Any other takers?

Hey Clement, is watching Dick Clark's Rockin Eve making you even more obsessive over NYC? :laugh:

I'm from DC and I'm still waiting for Touro-NY to spread the love.

I am in Fort Worth, Texas and have not heard anything...

I'm in the Boston area and still waiting to hear...

I am in TX, and I have not heard.

I'd say it's the whole New Years eve association with NYC in general:laugh: :laugh:

north NJ. no love!

I'm in Utah and received secondary on the 29th of December

Utah got love but not NJ, TX, or CA? How weird. You must be a really good applicant or something. Now I'm getting worried. I may just have to call them this week.

Utah got love but not NJ, TX, or CA? How weird. You must be a really good applicant or something. Now I'm getting worried. I may just have to call them this week.

hmmm so they definitely sent some out around the 26th or so...well, for the sake of my sanity, i won't try to figure out what happened...it could very well be that they just haven't gotten through the entire stack that they got from aacomas or that certain applicants are getting secondaries first or that they don't want my $200:laugh: or that mail sorting in UT is far more efficient than in CA with the holiday back-up and all... no sign of rejection letters yet either.
curious to know if UT chose the school on the first day you could choose touro-harlem? or if he or she has high stats...

I did it on the first day and the postage stamp was the 26th

Maybe the school is actually being picky. I don't see how it will get them very far this late in the game. It seems like those with high stats already have acceptances by now. Those of us that are lacking in one or more areas are all that are left.

Then again, maybe Clement is right about assuming UT mail is better at sorting. I know TX sometimes has some issues. It can either be really slow or freakishly fast here. There may still be hope for the rest of us.

I know my app was sent from AACOMAS with the first batch. They always mail on Sunday and mine was sent with the first one on 12/17.

It may also be that the school is short staffed. It seems like there is only one or two people working in the office. That would take a long time to mail letters with such few people. I'm just going to stop thinking about it, or at least try to stop thinking about it. I have other secondaries to complete anyway and other schools to obsess over. :laugh:

NYC resident and I received the secondary on the 27th.

I just spoke with admissions, and they stated that mine was placed in the mail last Friday (2nd batch). So I'm guessing I'll receive it at the end of this week or at the beginning of next week. :)

They will contact us all very soon!

I just spoke with admissions, and they stated that mine was placed in the mail last Friday (2nd batch). So I'm guessing I'll receive it at the end of this week or at the beginning of next week. :)

They will contact us all very soon!

aah the relief...ahh the hope...:D Thank you for that...
A Very Happy New Year to you! And to all of us!
PS: (I had to), did you apply on the first day you could pick them? Just wondering what they meant by second batch (i.e. second batch they got through, or second batch that they got from AACOMAS)

PS: (I had to), did you apply on the first day you could pick them? Just wondering what they meant by second batch (i.e. second batch they got through, or second batch that they got from AACOMAS)

Well I selected them on December 18th from AACOMAS. According to them, it was mailed out on December 21st.

Thanks IAP! You've restored my hope! :laugh: :luck: