Touro students help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tBw

totally deluded
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to visit the Touro campus or talk to some Touro students? I am going to be applying to DO schools next year but will be in San Francisco for 1.5 weeks as of ~Deecember 9th, and thought it might be a good idea to get a feel for the school/if I should apply there as I will be there then anyway. I have somewhere to stay etc...just want to check the school out a bit before applications this summer! Just send me a private message (or post a reply here) if you are interested in helping me out/chatting/taking me to a class/whatever

thanks

onwis

Members don't see this ad.

I would suggest contacting the admissions at TOURO directly. I believe they have a practice of giving tours on Monday's but you should confirm that with Dr Haight who is the director of admissions and a very helpful individual. One tip, get very explicit instructions about how to find the campus on Mare Island, it is not an easy campus to find first time. Sean.

Feel free to email me and I'll help you out if the admissions people are busy.