1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Touro Supplemental Confirmation

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by sprinkle0420, Dec 23, 2008.

1. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I mailed my supplemental application for Touro, CA 11/24/08 and haven't received any sort of confirmation letter or email that the application was received. I know the admissions office is extremely busy at this time of year so do you think I should send a quick email or call and ask to confirm that the application was indeed received? I am a bit worried about it since it has been a month already and no word whatsoever. Plus, they should have received the application within a day or so since I live about an hour from Vallejo.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lifexfabolous

2+ Year Member

i wouldnt call. Because when i sent them the check with my application, i had a tracker-to make sure it got sent, which was like 2 bucks more! so cheap. Then i knew they got it when they "check my check". lol Then after all that they sent a POSTCARD saying what they have from you and etc and if u are missing anything. So idk if u did all those but they were really helpful, just to make sure they have everything, But i only applied to 3 schools so an extra dollar here and there wouldnt be much for me but if u call..u should call julie, shes REALLY nice! so dont be afraid! hope this helps!

4. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    What I'm worried about is I haven't received an updated postcard in the mail saying they received all the materials they neede from me, nor have they cashed the check that I wrote to them. Maybe I will just wait until January 2nd and give Julie a call if I haven't heard anything by then.