Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Touro Supplemental Confirmation

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by sprinkle0420, Dec 23, 2008.

1. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I mailed my supplemental application for Touro, CA 11/24/08 and haven't received any sort of confirmation letter or email that the application was received. I know the admissions office is extremely busy at this time of year so do you think I should send a quick email or call and ask to confirm that the application was indeed received? I am a bit worried about it since it has been a month already and no word whatsoever. Plus, they should have received the application within a day or so since I live about an hour from Vallejo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. lifexfabolous

2+ Year Member

i wouldnt call. Because when i sent them the check with my application, i had a tracker-to make sure it got sent, which was like 2 bucks more! so cheap. Then i knew they got it when they "check my check". lol Then after all that they sent a POSTCARD saying what they have from you and etc and if u are missing anything. So idk if u did all those but they were really helpful, just to make sure they have everything, But i only applied to 3 schools so an extra dollar here and there wouldnt be much for me but if u call..u should call julie, shes REALLY nice! so dont be afraid! hope this helps!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    What I'm worried about is I haven't received an updated postcard in the mail saying they received all the materials they neede from me, nor have they cashed the check that I wrote to them. Maybe I will just wait until January 2nd and give Julie a call if I haven't heard anything by then.