Touro University Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FJ40

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I recently got accepted to Touro University's pharmacy program and would like to hear from current students or from people who know current students. With the first year underway I would like to know how things are progressing. How is the faculty, facilities, curriculum? Are things running smoothly or are there many bugs to work out? How are IPPEs going (according to your handbook it mentions that you have rotations a few hours every week if I am not mistaken)? Are there many sites set up yet? What is the outlook for year 3 & 4, what type of sites do they have set up? I understand the school is applying for Candidate status in the upcoming meeting with hopefully being granted in June. Any thoughts on this? Do you think it will happen? Any type of information would be appreciated here. I have asked many of these questions to the school itself but I would like to hear an actual Touro Pharmacy student's opinion.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

hi are you talking about the school in NY?

I'm also thinking of applying there. How was the interview? what was ur gpa and pcat scores- if you don't mind me asking. Can you please write some facts so that people have a better idea ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also thinking of applying there. How was the interview? what was ur gpa and pcat scores- if you don't mind me asking. Can you please write some facts so that people have a better idea ?

Way to totally jack his thread.

I am in the same boat as you FJ40 and would love to hear some current student's opinions on these subjects other than the few I've read in the official Touro thread.

Hahaha. I didn't even notice the date on this thing.