1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Touro University Experience

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by FJ40, Dec 3, 2005.

1. FJ40

FJ40 Junior Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi Everyone. I recently got accepted to Touro University's pharmacy program and would like to hear from current students or from people who know current students. With the first year underway I would like to know how things are progressing. How is the faculty, facilities, curriculum? Are things running smoothly or are there many bugs to work out? How are IPPEs going (according to your handbook it mentions that you have rotations a few hours every week if I am not mistaken)? Are there many sites set up yet? What is the outlook for year 3 & 4, what type of sites do they have set up? I understand the school is applying for Candidate status in the upcoming meeting with hopefully being granted in June. Any thoughts on this? Do you think it will happen? Any type of information would be appreciated here. I have asked many of these questions to the school itself but I would like to hear an actual Touro Pharmacy student's opinion.

Thank you!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. airmike

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    hi are you talking about the school in NY?

4. airmike

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I'm also thinking of applying there. How was the interview? what was ur gpa and pcat scores- if you don't mind me asking. Can you please write some facts so that people have a better idea ?

5. calisoca

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Way to totally jack his thread.

I am in the same boat as you FJ40 and would love to hear some current student's opinions on these subjects other than the few I've read in the official Touro thread.

6. mochiko

5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    ... and raise it from the dead. This post started in 2005 and was about the program in Vallejo.

7. PharmD321

PharmD321 SDN Lifetime Donor
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    The guy only had 5 posts so obviously, he stopped using the forum because no one answered him. I feel so bad for him!

8. calisoca

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Hahaha. I didn't even notice the date on this thing.