Touro University- for - COP 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JBond007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting New thread for class 2011 for general discussion, housing qs, etc...

Members don't see this ad.

Joined the group, congratulations to everyone who got in this year! See you all August 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just joined too. can't wait to meet y'all at orientation ;)

I'll join too, despite that i don't use Facebook very often. See all you guys in August.

Hello everybody,

I just joined. I am on high alternate wait-list and want to know if anybody got accepted from high alternate.

Thanks,

Hello everybody,

I just joined. I am on high alternate wait-list and want to know if anybody got accepted from high alternate.

Thanks,

No one is getting off the list until after june 1st. good luck

hi redrose0786

Thanks for your response. I was just curious, if you or anybody knows about any movement in Touro COP with respect to high alternate wait-list

Thanks

For people who got into Touro, can I ask what your GPA and EC was? :)

has anyone been pulled off the high alternative list yet?

I emailed Mr. Davis two weeks ago. They were interviewing people until first week of June and he told me that they will start sending updates on waitlist in couple of weeks.

Good Luck.

I emailed Mr. Davis two weeks ago. They were interviewing people until first week of June and he told me that they will start sending updates on waitlist in couple of weeks.

Good Luck.

Thanks, more wait, sigh...

Hi, is there any one or any current student at tourro who would know how many wailisted people they will be taking for the early accept program? I was put on the middle alternate.

Info Deleted.
I think I might have posted for the wrong school, and I apologize sincerely.