You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro University Nevada DPT Class of 2019
Started by Qkhan93
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received the supplemental app yesterday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am submitting my PTCAS application for Touro this week! 😀 Sounds like they are pretty quick!
This thread should probably be moved to the Pre-PT forum instead, but @Meant2BDPT I am two days away from the four week deadline and have not heard anything. I have heard that even though they send out the 4 week email, it actually takes closer to 6-8 weeks, unfortunately.
What does the supplemental application include?
Hello everyone. I just sign up in this forum hoping I get some feedback about applying to Touro. I am planning to apply if its not too late. Can anyone confirm me if DEC 1st is the deadline for PTCAS? I went to the FAQ in Touro website it says the deadline is on Jan 15, 2016. If so can I submit my GRE before Dec 1st or Jan 15,2016? I am planning to take my GRE in mid Dec, would it be too late? Thanks
hey everyone!
I just got an acceptance letter today! Has anyone else heard back?
I just got an acceptance letter today! Has anyone else heard back?
I got my acceptance letter too! Congrats man
Congrats to you too! Are you planning on waiting for other schools or just going to touro?I got my acceptance letter too! Congrats man
Did you go out there for an Interview or do they offer spots based solely off your application?hey everyone!
I just got an acceptance letter today! Has anyone else heard back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its strictly off the application.Did you go out there for an Interview or do they offer spots based solely off your application?
Congrats to you too! Are you planning on waiting for other schools or just going to touro?
Sorry just noticed this. I want to wait for the other schools I have applied for but they are only giving us 2 weeks to send in the deposit. I think I will pay the deposit and if another school accepts me then I will see which school is a better fit!
How about you?
Im in the same boat but I am still going to apply!Congrats to all that got accepted!!!! I guess there's no sense of me applying now when everybody got in and no spot for me for being late🙁. Thank you all for sharing your great news!!!![]()
Im going to pay the deposit too.Sorry just noticed this. I want to wait for the other schools I have applied for but they are only giving us 2 weeks to send in the deposit. I think I will pay the deposit and if another school accepts me then I will see which school is a better fit!
How about you?
Does anyone know the brand of computer that must be purchased for the program? Do they give us one to purchase or do we get one ourselves?
I was accepted and will be attending with the next cohort.
Is there anyone who has been accepted to Touro that will be turning down their seat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Touro University Nevada DPT Class of 2019: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1656249811289572/Hi!
Has anyone received any news about a FaceBook page for the class? I was on the wait list and recently got off.
I also recommend liking all these pages.
Touro University Nevada School of Physical Therapy: https://www.facebook.com/TouroDPT/?fref=ts
Touro Univeristy Nevada: https://www.facebook.com/TouroNevada/?ref=br_rs
Touro University Nevada Admissions: https://www.facebook.com/Touro-University-Nevada-Admissions-828228733952685/
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K
