Touro University Nevada DPT Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Qkhan93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I just started this thread for everyone that has applied to Touro University Nevadas' DPT program this current cycle (July, 2015). Has anyone heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

My application was just verified yesterday. Does anyone know how long it will take to get the supplemental app?

Members don't see this ad :)
@PTMELS I don't think I got a verification email, but I received the supplemental application on 09/08.

I received an email on 10/01/2015 informing me that my supplemental application has been received. It said the review process for an official decision will take about four weeks.

I am submitting my PTCAS application for Touro this week! :D Sounds like they are pretty quick!

This thread should probably be moved to the Pre-PT forum instead, but @Meant2BDPT I am two days away from the four week deadline and have not heard anything. I have heard that even though they send out the 4 week email, it actually takes closer to 6-8 weeks, unfortunately.

What does the supplemental application include?

Hey Guys,
I've Submitted my Touro application early October and recieved the "4 weeks" email on 10/15. Hoping for the best !! anyone recieve an acceptance yet ?

Hello everyone. I just sign up in this forum hoping I get some feedback about applying to Touro. I am planning to apply if its not too late. Can anyone confirm me if DEC 1st is the deadline for PTCAS? I went to the FAQ in Touro website it says the deadline is on Jan 15, 2016. If so can I submit my GRE before Dec 1st or Jan 15,2016? I am planning to take my GRE in mid Dec, would it be too late? Thanks

hey everyone!

I just got an acceptance letter today! Has anyone else heard back?

Reactions: 1 user
I got my acceptance letter too! Congrats man

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to you too! Are you planning on waiting for other schools or just going to touro?

Sorry just noticed this. I want to wait for the other schools I have applied for but they are only giving us 2 weeks to send in the deposit. I think I will pay the deposit and if another school accepts me then I will see which school is a better fit!
How about you?

Congrats to all that got accepted!!!! I guess there's no sense of me applying now when everybody got in and no spot for me for being late:(. Thank you all for sharing your great news!!!:=|:-):

Congrats to all that got accepted!!!! I guess there's no sense of me applying now when everybody got in and no spot for me for being late:(. Thank you all for sharing your great news!!!:=|:-):
Im in the same boat but I am still going to apply!

Sorry just noticed this. I want to wait for the other schools I have applied for but they are only giving us 2 weeks to send in the deposit. I think I will pay the deposit and if another school accepts me then I will see which school is a better fit!
How about you?
Im going to pay the deposit too.

Does anyone know the brand of computer that must be purchased for the program? Do they give us one to purchase or do we get one ourselves?

Unfortunately you get one through the program that's pretty underwhelming. They give is all the same one to unify testing.

Just out of curiosity, what programs do they have you run? It's odd that they require a certain laptop

Really the only thing that's uniform is called respondus lockdown browser. Basically, it only allows you to take an exam and not access anything else on the computer or Internet. It's a cheap Dell laptop so it's all Windows.

I was accepted and will be attending with the next cohort.

Is there anyone who has been accepted to Touro that will be turning down their seat?

Hi!

Has anyone received any news about a FaceBook page for the class? I was on the wait list and recently got off.

Hi!

Has anyone received any news about a FaceBook page for the class? I was on the wait list and recently got off.
Touro University Nevada DPT Class of 2019: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1656249811289572/

I also recommend liking all these pages.
Touro University Nevada School of Physical Therapy: https://www.facebook.com/TouroDPT/?fref=ts
Touro Univeristy Nevada: https://www.facebook.com/TouroNevada/?ref=br_rs
Touro University Nevada Admissions: https://www.facebook.com/Touro-University-Nevada-Admissions-828228733952685/